Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a heart to heart with mom soothes the heart :)

Hey I know it has been a long time!
Many updates. I have a new job with health benefits that are awesome!!!!!!

I am so happy and I am counting my blessings :)

So on Monday, my mother and I had a long heartful conversation :). I spoke to her about my worries and concerns with a potential progression of my condition. Friends trust and believe I know the Lord is with me and I MUST trust HIM, I just kept those feelings deep down and they needed to come out. My mom hugged me and it felt good. I know that despite the hardship, the aches, the pain, the numbness, weakness, I am and will continue to be STRONG. So while the enemy thought he had me wrapped around his fingers, I just Fired back!

and friends that's what we must aim to do..Fire Back! I may have MS but it doesn't have ME!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS NICOLE Keep firing back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, you are so right! You have MS, it doesn't have you!!! Continue to trust in the Lord and live your life as well as you can. Times may get rough, but the sun always shines after the rain!!! Obtain goals and reach destinations that you have always had planned for yourself. Don't let MS or anything else keep you from that. It is so good too that you and your mom had that heart to heart. There is nothing else like that in the world and money can't buy that feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete